Up To 85% Off On Brush Set

My Brush Set

Brisbane Asian Bridal Makeup and Hair 新娘化妝造型 - Chinese Bride Sharon



Hair & makeup by Amy Chan @ Particulart
Photos by Rachel Marsden @ www.rachelmarsden.com.au 
Bride: Sharon Ma

Got these photos from Rachel the photographer
Rachel is such a easy going photographer and very fun to work with.

And her work is absolutely beautiful!
I LOVE them all!!

Sharon just looked stunning in all of them~~
and of course with my hair and makeup~ ^^ ha


Love all the bright colours~~~

Here I am working!! I love these photos!! Thanks Rachel~~~


Me looking a bit serious and tired?!



This photos below was taken when Sharon was looking in the mirror and it captured so well as she was really pleased with the hair and makeup~ ^^






Sharon changing into her wedding gown~~

 



 This one is so beautiful & elegant~~~



'


 This is one of my favourite~~~love the smile on Sharon~~so sweet!



The bridal party~


 The handsome groom and his man~
 






All photos were taken & supplied by Rachel @ www.rachaelmarsden.com.au
Thanks Rachel
Love her work~~
And the beautiful bride Sharon ^^

Comments