Up To 85% Off On Brush Set

My Brush Set

Gold Coast and Brisbane Asian Hair Makeup Pre Wedding Photoshoot 新娘化妝造型 - Asian Bride Joey from Hong Kong


Joey and Benson flew all the way from Hong Kong to Brisbane and Gold Coast for 4 days only just for the pre wedding photoshoot.

We were organising everything via emails and phone calls!

The photographer for the shoot was Greg Khouw from Brisbane
www.gregkhouw.blogspot.com

All these beautiful photos are supplied by Greg!

Link to his post:


We are very proud to be their hair and makeup stylist for the shoot.

Joey's pre wedding photo was split into two separate days

Day 1 - Gold Coast (Hair and Makeup by ChiChi)
Day 2 - Brisbane (Hair and Makeup by Teresa)

As I had two big weddings on both days, therefore I have to arrange two of my very experienced Taiwanese stylists ChiChi and Teresa for Joey.

And she was very happy for our service ^^

Hi Amy
I wanna say thank you for all of your arrangement of the wonderful make up and hair styling for my photo shooting!! Would you pls send my deepest thank you to the artists once again? Appreciated all their professional make up and hair styling and I love it so so much!!

Cheers!
Joey
































These photos are just beautiful ^^


Thanks Greg for your wonderful work!


Thank you Joey & Benson for trusting and choosing us to provide the service!


All the very best ^^

Comments