Up To 85% Off On Brush Set

My Brush Set

Brisbane Formal Hair and Makeup - Justine

Busy Busy Busy!

What more can I describe my busy schedule?

Bookings are filling up super fast with the Formal Seasons too!

Here is a sweet girl Justine that I have done for the second time this year!

She has been so popular being other's partner!

Her own formal is not until next year and already she had booked me for another formal later this year!!

Popular Girl! ^_<

She has got such a camera face that I just couldn't stop from taking more photos!!!

Some of them look so much like a fashion shoot!!!

Formal Hair and Makeup for Justine

Enjoy~



These photos really looks like fashion catalogue photoshoot ^^



Love this one with her mum!!! SOOOO cute!!

All photos taken by Amy Chan ^^
Copy right reserved by Particulart
Absolutely NO photo editing!

Comments