Up To 85% Off On Brush Set

My Brush Set

Sydney International Beuty Expo 2008

During the 27th of August and 2nd of Sep, I flew down to Sydney to participate in the Makeup Award of Sydney International Beauty Expo 2008 that was held on the 30th and 31st of Aug 2008.

As we can only enter one category.
Therefore without doubt, i entered the Bridal Category.


Here is a link to the photos of the events.
http://www.internationalbeautyexpo.com.au/sydney-2008/expo-events/makeup-awards-gallery

The standards were very high this year . Although I didn't win, but surely it was a good experience to participate.

Here is my beautiful model Olga~~~ I think she looks beautiful~

I used gold and green on her eyes as to give a fresh summer look~~
According to the judges' comments,
my work was not a classic bridal look that they were looking for..........


I guess thats why I am different to all the other makeup artists as I make all the brides unique and special...because its their wedding day~ isn't it the case?





Here are the photos taken on the event:
Thats me at the far back~~~







This is the winner and her model~~~




Here was me walking down with my beautiful model Olga~





Me giving the presentation~












Award presentation~


Comments