Up To 85% Off On Brush Set

My Brush Set

Beautiful Indian Bride - Anshu's Wedding 21st June 08

Our beautiful Indian Bride Anshu~ We were so honoured to be her hair & makeup stylist for her!

We did a trial just 2 days before her wedding becuase she wasn't happy with her previous hair & makup stylist! That's why we were introduced to Anshu by her wedding co-ordinator ~

as Margrate has seen our work and had since been recommanding us to her clients!

Thank you very much Margrate!! You are a fantastic wedding co-ordinator as she cares so much for her client, even including every little details such as client's hair & makeup~~~You are truely wonderful!!!

Anshu was so happy with our services, she wrote us an email after her wedding!


Hi Cherry and Amy:

How are you? I just wanted to thank you for all that you did, you did a fantastic job!! It was really nice getting to know you girls. The hair was beautiful and it satyed in place I didnt have to worry about anything at all! Everybody really admired it. And Cherry the flowers were great!


Amy first of all I am sorry for rushing around like a md woman jsut before I was leaving for the wedding venue! You were absolutely great running around after me - with the phone and hairspray and all. My make up stayed throughout I didnt have to do much touching up.

You girls were great and made me feel very special and important i would for sure recommend you guys to my friends in the future. In fact I could do with your services myself in the future!

Anshu,you looked absoultely beautiful on your wedding day! It was our pleasure to work with you and make you feel as special as you are!

Photo on her trial!



On the wedding day!





Comments