Up To 85% Off On Brush Set

My Brush Set

Melbourne International Beauty Expo Day 1 - 12 April 2008

Apologise for the delay of the updates of
Melbourne Beauty Expo 2008~~~
I (Amy) went down to the Melbourne Beauty Expo by myself, cathing an early flight on the 12th of April....
As you all can see, there were hardly anyone at the airport as it was so early....
I purchased a return ticket for Skybus to the city.....




Cathing a tram outside Sourthern Cross Station...
Arrived at the Melbourne Convention Center....


Here I come....Melbourne Beauty Expo 2008...


As it was early in the morning....again...there were not many visitors YET!!!





This makeup awards is what draw my attention to the expo....
This is day one's competition - Fantasy Makeup.....
Inspired by the theme - Priscilla


Some beautiful work has been created here...




This was the runner's up.....Love her HOT Pink....



Another great work but didn't win......


Here is the winner~~~~~~
A Closer look....
Isn't this creative?




I was lucky to have a chance to take a picture with the winner and the model...
The winner is still a make up student and had only been doing makeup for 2 months!!!
She sure is talented and will have a great future ahead in her career in the field of makeup...
CONGRATULATIONS & WELL DONE~~~




Photo with the runners up....
Which I think they all did a fantastic job....
This is the competition table of the artists.....




~ To Be Continued ~

Comments