1 day before your wedding:
- Call your hair & makeup artist to reconfirm the appointment for tomorrow.
- Confirm the date, time and venue again just in case
- Pack you handy/makeup bag, which should includes the following: Makeup remover, cotton buds, cotton square, powder foundation & lip colour, moisturizing spray, hair pins, safety pins, paper tissues, and even a mild pain killer
- Do a moisturizing mask before you go to bed
- Drinks plenty of water, relax and have a good sleep
On your wedding day:
- Call your hair & makeup artist at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to make sure they will be on time
- Make sure your face is clean, fresh and moisturized so that it is ready to apply foundation and makeup, this will give you a natural look.
- Now just sit back and relax, let your hair and makeup artist do the rest for you!!!